Most of us have too much stuff.
Do you ever feel the burden of clutter? Always cleaning, organizing and managing. nothing to wear because the closet is stuffed to the brim, or things are not in ready-to-wear condition with broken zippers, missing buttons and scuffed shoes.
Minimalist Advocate Joshua Becker knows you don’t have to live this way. As someone that used to spend his days accumulating more and more stuff, he realized how his possessions were not only failing to make him happy, they were actually keeping him from the very things that do. Instead of bringing fulfillment, they brought distraction. In The More of Less, Joshua talks about:
• recognize the life-giving benefits of owning less
• realize how all the stuff you own is keeping you from pursuing your dreams
• craft a personal, practical approach to decluttering your home and life
• discover greater contentment, less envy, and more joy
• recognize why you buy more than you need
• experience the joys of generosity
• learn why the best part of minimalism isn’t a clean house, it’s a full life
It’s time to own your possessions instead of letting them own you. After all, the beauty of minimalism isn’t in what it takes away. It’s in what it gives.
To learn more: http://amzn.to/1Om7Ss9